Date: 7th–10th July
Time: Daily at 6.30pm, 7.30pm & 8.30pm
Venue: SS Great Britain
Price: £13 Concession (U16, 65+) / £16 Full Price
Runtime: 1hr (approx)
Note: This is a walkabout performance, there is no sitting. Wheelchair access can be arranged; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Click here to book
About the show:
Brunel was a big fan of Shakespeare and ships. This unpublished play features early sketches of his most iconic characters, first drafts of famous scenes…and just a little bit of nonsense. Shakespeare Undone! takes you on a theatrical journey through the nooks and crannies of the SS Great Britain, where the best bits of Shakespeare will come to life around you!
About the company:
The award-winning Natural Theatre Company have been making people laugh for 50 years. They produce delightfully comic, charmingly absurd performances guaranteed to bring a smile to everyone’s face.
- Please print and bring your tickets to the event entrance
- In the event of wet weather, unless extreme and a danger to audience/ performers, performances will go ahead and no refund will be given
- Tickets are non refundable and non-transferrable
- Please arrive 15 minutes before performance start time
- For more information and to keep up to date, please follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook